Many file managers came up for iOS; however, a majority of them failed the test of time. But, there is one file manager application, which since its inception is holding well. Considered one of the best file managers for iOS, iFile is the application for your iPhone/iPad, if you are looking for consolidating your files.
In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install iFile on iOS [iPhone/iPad] from TutuApp. TutuApp is the third-party App Store on iOS which is extremely popular for its vast collection of hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS applications. You can even download paid iOS applications for free from TutuApp.
Altogether, downloading TutuApp will provide you access to a plenitude of third-party iOS applications. Moving on, let us have a look on some of the features of iFile.Check out: iTransmission TuTuApp iOS – Install TuTuApp iTransmission on iPhone/iPad.
iFile on iOS | Features:
Developers have taken care that the application runs smoothly on different screen sizes. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you are using an iPhone or an iPad, iFile will run consistently and smoothly. The user interface of iFile makes the task of cut, copy, paste, compress and decompress feel like a whiff of air.
- In order to enhance the security of your file, you can even encrypt the same and later on decrypt it.
- The iFile File Manager comes with a great cloud support.
- You can open multiple tabs at once in the iFile File Manager and switch from one tab to another smoothly. Multitasking is very easy in iFile.
- You can even change the theme of the application in accordance with your liking.
Cool! Now, let us move ahead to the installation part. Following are the steps to download and install iFile on iPhone/iPad from TutuApp.
Install iFile on iOS from TutuApp [STEPS]
The coolest thing about installing iFile is that you do not require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad for the process.
- As a first, please download and install TutuApp on your iOS device from here: TuTuApp Download on iOS
- Do not forget to trust the profile of TutuApp once the installation is successful.
- Now, launch TutuApp and search for ‘iFile.’
- You won’t have a hard time using TutuApp since the interface is similar to the original App Store.
- Please note that you have to trust the profile of iFile before you launch the same on your iOS device.
Alternatives to iFile App
Note: iFile App not working on iOS 10 and later versions. I would strongly recommend you all to Install Filza on iOS either with TweakBox App or TuTuApp applications where you get up to date version of iFile application.
- WhatsApp++ Download on iOS 13, iOS 12.2/12+ iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.
- Instagram++ Install on iOS Without Jailbreak (Complete Guide).
Final Words –iFile on iOS [iPhone/iPad] from TutuApp
These were the simple steps to install iFile on iOS from TutuApp without jailbreak. For any kind of issues, please write to us via the comments section provided below.