Speaking about OTT apps, we have a lot, viz Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, and ZEE5, to name a few. However, the major downside of these OTT apps is that you need to pay a subscription fee to access their content.
The Android community has a good deal of third-party streaming apps with free access; the same is not valid for the iOS community. In this post, we will talk about OnStream App on iOS, which allows iOS users to stream the latest movies/TV shows free on their iPhone/iPad. Check out: InShot Pro Download for free on iOS [Fully Unlocked].
OnStream App for iOS | Features:
First, you should know that OnStream iOS App is free to use. There are no hidden costs or in-app charges. You can choose to log in via your email, however, registration is not mandatory as well. Just skip the registration and enjoy free content.
- Content Available from all OTT Apps
You can stream content on Amazon Prime, Netflix, ZEE5, and Disney+, free on the OnStream iOS app. You need not pay multiple subscription charges to catch your favorite movie or TV show.
- Download Available
You can download content to your local storage and watch the same offline without any internet connection.
- Subtitles in all major languages
Watch content in any language as subtitles are available in all major international languages.
- Fast Updates
After it comes up on the official OTT apps, the content quickly comes up on the OnStream application.
- Live TV
Apart from movies and web series, you can also enjoy Live TV on the application.
- Add to Favorites
A custom favourite list lets you track the content you wish to watch.
Download OnStream App on iPhone/iPad [No Jailbreak]
You need to have TutuApp platform up and running on your iOS device to download OnStream application. TutuApp is a third-party platform that hosts modded/hacked iOS apps and games unavailable on the official Apple App Store. If you do not have TutuApp available on your iOS device, tap on the link below to download/install the same.
Install OnStream App on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
- Launch TutuApp on your iOS device.
- The interface of TutuApp is more or less similar to the official Apple App Store.
- Go to the Search section and search OnStream.
- Wait for the search results to populate.
- Tap on the appropriate search result to go to the app info screen.
- When ready, hit the Get/Download button to initiate the download/installation process.
- Tap on Allow when your iOS device seeks permission to allow TutuApp to install OnStream on your iOS device.
- Monitor the installation progress from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Once the installation is complete, please navigate to Settings > General > Device Management.
- Locate and tap on the profile of OnStream.
- Tap on Trust and confirm.
That is it! You are ready now to launch OnStream and enjoy free movies and TV shows on your iOS device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – Does OnStream comes with Chromecast support?
Chromecast support will come up in the future updates.
Q – Does OnStream suffer from buffering?
OnStream app deploys high-quality servers in the backend to eliminate buffering or any kind of lag to give you an exquisite streaming experience.
Q – Is OnStream ad-free?
- Subway Surfers Hack 2 on iOS.
- Instagram++ App Free Download on iOS.
- Brawl Stars Mod Hack(Unlocked) on iOS.
Final Words – Stream Movies/TV Shows Free on iOS with OnStream App
That was all regarding how you can get OnStream App up and running on your iOS device. Try out the application and let us know about your experience in the comments below. Feel free to ask questions/queries if any.