Many file managers came up for iOS; however, a majority of them failed the test of time. But, there is one file manager application, which since its inception is holding well. Considered one of the best file managers for iOS, iFile is the application for your iPhone/iPad, if you are looking for consolidating your files.
In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to Download and Install iFile on iOS [iPhone/iPad] from TutuApp. TutuApp is the third-party App Store on iOS which is extremely popular for its vast collection of hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS applications. You can even download paid iOS applications for free from TutuApp.
Altogether, downloading TutuApp will provide you access to a plenitude of third-party iOS applications. Moving on, let us have a look at some of the features of iFile.Check out: iTransmission App Download on iOS(iPhone & iPad).
- 1 iFile on iOS | Features
- 2 Install iFile on iOS from TutuApp [STEPS]
- 2.1 Alternatives to iFile App
- 2.2 iFile for iOS-Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
- 2.3 iFile App Download on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
iFile on iOS | Features
Developers have taken care that the application runs smoothly on different screen sizes. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you are using an iPhone or an iPad, iFile will run consistently and smoothly. The user interface of iFile makes the task of cut, copy, paste, compress and decompress feel like a whiff of air.
- In order to enhance the security of your file, you can even encrypt the same and later on decrypt it.
- The iFile File Manager comes with great cloud support.
- You can open multiple tabs at once in the iFile File Manager and switch from one tab to another smoothly. Multitasking is very easy in iFile.
- You can even change the theme of the application in accordance with your liking.
Cool! Now, let us move ahead to the installation part. Following are the steps to download and install iFile on iPhone/iPad from TutuApp.
Install iFile on iOS from TutuApp [STEPS]
The coolest thing about installing iFile is that you do not require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad for the process.
- As a first, please download and install TutuApp on your iOS device from here:
Direct Download Link:
- Do not forget to trust the profile of TutuApp once the installation is successful.
- Now, launch TutuApp and search for ‘iFile.’
- You won’t have a hard time using TutuApp since the interface is similar to the original App Store.
- Please note that you have to trust the profile of iFile before you launch the same on your iOS device.
- Launch the application and enjoy it.
Alternatives to iFile App
Note: iFile App not working on iOS 10 and later versions. I would strongly recommend you all to Install Filza on iOS either with TweakBox App or TuTuApp applications where you get an up-to-date version of the iFile application.
iFile for iOS-Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q - What is iFile iOS?
iFile for iOS is a file manager app that lets you move, edit, erase and backup any file on your iDevice. It also helps you permanently remove dotted files, cache and residual files of deleted apps. This way, you can free up a lot of space. It also lets you modify the files so that you can customize the iDevice without restrictions.
Q - Can you get iFile on non-jailbroken iOS devices?
Of course. iFile iOS does not require a jailbreak. You can easily download them without causing any harm to the device.
Q - Is it possible to access system files on iOS?
Yes, using iFile File manager, you can access system files on iOS. You can also move, edit and modify the system files. However, it is recommended that you do this only if you have proper knowledge about this. Otherwise, it could cause malfunction to your device.
Q - Does iFile iOS contain bugs?
No, there are no bugs in iFile for iOS. It has a wonderful user interface that is safe to use and does not interfere with your iDevice. You can modify files in any way as you like. Using this feature, you can even download third-party apps without jailbreak.
Must check guides from our side:
iFile App Download on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
These were the simple steps to Install iFile on iOS from TutuApp without jailbreak. For any kind of issues, please write to us via the comments section provided below.