Developed by Riley Testut, the NDS4iOS is an emulator that enables you to play all Nintendo games on your iPhone/iPad. Are you already feeling nostalgic? Powered by an ARM interpreter the NDS4iOS Emulator runs games at the same speed as they used to work on the Nintendo device. Moreover, you can even increase the actual speed.
Please note that apart from the emulator, you also require possessing the ROMs of the Nintendo games that you desire to play on the emulator. Being free to download and use, NDS4iOS is exceedingly popular among the old-school gaming enthusiasts. In this post, you will learn about the steps to download and install the NDS4iOS Emulator on iPhone/iPad.
In order to download the emulator, you require utilising the services of TutuApp. TutuApp is a third-party application store that houses all the hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS apps and games including emulators like NDS4iOS. Please note that you do not require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad for installing TutuApp and nor do you require the same for installing the emulator. Moving on, let us have a look at some of the cool features of the amazing Nintendo emulator. iFile TuTuApp is one of the finest file manager application on iOS devices.
Run Old-School Nintendo Games on iOS – Features NDS4iOS
NDS4iOS has tons of features that provide you one of the best Nintendo gaming experience on iPhone/iPad.
- You can synchronize Dropbox with the emulator.
- Frame Skip
- There exist on-screen controls that you can adjust.
- Enable/Disable sound
- Vibration support is present.
It is time to move on to the steps to download and install NDS4iOS on iPhone/iPad. Following are the same. Who havent tried GTA San Andreas on iOS with TuTuApp ??, If you are one of the fellas who haven’t tried it, do try it without waiting some more time.
Steps to Install NDS4iOS on iPhone/iPad from TutuApp [No Jailbreak]
- You require downloading and installing TutuApp on your device.
- Please refer our post “TuTuApp Download” to review the steps for the same. Or, you can Try TuTuApp Lite Now which is the stable version of TuTuApp application.
- After successful installation of TutuApp, do not forget to trust its profile.
- Next, please launch TutuApp and a user interface similar to the App Store will greet you.
- Conduct a search for NDS4iOS.
- Tap on the search result to go to the installation screen for NDS4iOS.
- Here you can read all about the features of the NDS4iOS emulator.
- Tap on ‘Get’ to initiate the download and installation procedure.
- Press ‘Install’ on the alert that comes up next.
- Move to your device’s home screen and you will notice the installation is in progress for NDS4iOS just as if you download an app from App Store.
- After the installation is successful, please do trust the profile of NDS4iOS.
- Launch the emulator, load a ROM, and start playing.
- You can easily get ROMs from Google Search.
More Apps from TuTuApp Lite Store:
Conclusion – NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator Download on iOS – TuTuApp
These were the steps to download and install NDS4iOS emulator on iPhone/iPad from TutuApp. Make sure you let us know about your experience of playing Nintendo games on iPhone/iPad in the comments section provided below.