Download TutuBox on iOS: Looking for some tweaked apps with no revoke and no jailbreak on your iOS 13 and iOS 14 devices? You have landed on the right page to end your search. Yes, the brand new third party store TutuBox allows you to get tweaked apps on your iOS 13 and 14 respectively and that too with no jailbreak required.
The TutuBox gives you access to the most wanted emulators, games, jailbreak tools, and tweaked apps on your iOS device. The Tutu app is completely free to use and so are all the apps and games it has to offer.
In this article, we will tell you how to download TutuBox on iOS. TuTuApp Download on iOS Without Jailbreak & No PC RequiredAlso, do check out: , It’s one of the finest alternative application to TuTuBox.
- 1 TutuBox App Features
- 1.1 Install TutuBox on iOS(iPhone & iPad) Without Jailbreak
- 1.2 How to Fix TutuBox iOS Errors
- 1.3 Conclusion: TutuBox Download on iOS(iPhone & iPad)
TutuBox App Features
A quick look at the features of TutuBox might just give a reason to download it after reading the article.
- No jailbreak and no revoke required.
- Free to use to download unlimited Applications on your device.
- Unlimited access to your favorite games and apps of HD quality.
- Works on all the iOS versions as well.
Install TutuBox on iOS(iPhone & iPad) Without Jailbreak
Open the system app on your device and go to the Wi-Fi settings option. Tap on the I button and then scroll down and tap on the Automatic option across the configure proxy option. Now COPY-PASTE the URL http://ffapple.com and save. You will find a separate section to keep the TutuBox apps signed with 4G and no ffapple proxy also.
Once you are done with setting the proxy, disconnect, and reconnect to the same Wi-Fi network. Remember this is a crucial step to get TutuBox on iOS.
Now clear the safari history cache with the help of settings in the app.
Now tap the safari browser on your device and find the official TutuBox website. OR
Direct Download of TutuBox – with Safari Browser
To begin downloading the app on your device tap the install button. If by any chance the TutuBox redirects you to another page, you will have to choose to install to start the installation process.
Note – The reason behind such an error is the certificate problem. On some devices some certificate works and while on some devices some certificates don’t work. So you probably can try all the options available one by one and when you find a relevant option you can stop trying. You will know which one is working when the device shows you install popup and then tap and install the app.
Step 5: Once the application is installed on your device go to settings and trust the application.
Settings -> General -> Profile -> Device Management and open the TutuBox on your iOS device.
In case if your application isn’t working on your device kindly wait for a day or two because apps from TutuBox are loaded from a server. In any case, do let us know in the comment section.
Also, check out: iOS Haven Apps Store Download on (iPhone/iPad & Android).
How to Fix TutuBox iOS Errors
Issue #1 – TutuBox Not Installing on Your Device.
- Download the TutuBox again on your device by following the same process mentioned above after deleting the already existing app on your device. Make sure that the ffapple proxy is enabled this time.
- Make sure your VPN is on and you are connected to the adguard -DNS server, if you are using the DNSCloak VPN method and also check if you have blacklisted the apple servers. To check the VPN settings on your device tap on your Apple Id and figure out if your VPN is enabled or disabled.
- Now follow the same process go to the safari browser and clear all the cache data. Once you have done it go to the official website of TutuBox and download it again. In case if this not work please solve the problem with the below- mentioned issue.
Issue #2- Follow the Steps for Proper Installations.
- After you tap on the install option on the website, it will display 12 download certificates (options). If the first one doesn’t work then you need to try all the options one by one to download the TuTuBox application. In case if you are not able to download the application on your device then follow issue no 3 to fix your problem.
Issue #3 – Unable to Install the TutTuBox on your device.
- Go to the device setting’s option, Select your Apple Id, tap on the iCloud and scroll down to tap on the iCloud backup and then tap on the backup and make the backup.
- Find the reset option from the general settings and then select erase all the content and setting options and tap erase all in the popup thereafter. Your phone will restart after erasing your phone if it doesn’t try doing the same once again.
- If you wish to restore your data on the Apps & Data window tap on the first option on your device I.e. Restore from iCloud backup. If you don’t want to do so you can tap on the last option and follow further setup process to continue to download TutuBox.
- After your device is set up, follow the same steps that are mentioned above in the article to download TutuBox on your iOS device 13 & 14. This time you will be able to surely be installed on the device.
Issue #4 – TutuBox is Crashing After Usage
- Make sure the DNSCloak is correctly setup on your iOS device and also you have blocked the apple servers.
- Got to the general in your phone’s setting and then tap on the VPN option. In their enable the DNSClaok status.
- After this delete the TutuBox app from your iOS device and then install it again using the same certificate you use it before downloading.
- If the TutuBox says unable to verify the app after downloading then go to Settings-> VPN-> Turn on the status toggle. Then go into the profile & device management option on your device and verify the app, then go back into the VPN and enable the DNScloak status on your device.
- Kindly note that when you again download TutuBox on your device, to verify the app you need to disable the DNSCloak status in VPN, verify it and then again enable it. In case after disabling the status clip, it gets enabled itself on the device, Taps on DNSCloak below, and selects enable/disable from the connect on-demand toggle.
Issue #5 – TutuBox Store Not Downloading Apps on Your Device.
- This issue is really simple, the reason you are not able to download apps from TutuBox is that you have the non- tweaked, non-modded app version already on your iOS device 13 & 14. Just make sure that you delete the simple app version and then download the modded version from the TutuBox store.
- Also, you can keep the tutubox apps signed after you disable the ffapple proxy.
Check out these awesome apps from TuTuApp Store:
- Injustice 2 Hack Download on iOS – UPDATED.
- CokerNutX APK Download on Android [UPDATED].
- Paid Movies for Free on iOS: ZiniTevi App Download on (iPhone & iPad).
Conclusion: TutuBox Download on iOS(iPhone & iPad)
Now that you have learned all the way you can download the TutuBox store what are you waiting for go and explore the Apps and enjoy unlimited access to your favorite games and apps on your device at a one-touch button. In case you are facing any trouble while downloading the application on your iOS device do let us know in the comment section!.